Liverpool City Centre L3 9AG
£35,000-£40,000 per annum
Permanent, Full time
An award-winning performance and technology business have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Project Analyst to join their team in Liverpool.
One of the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech companies, they have been featured in Tech Track 100 (The Sunday Times) and FT1000 (Financial Times) and are the fifth-fastest growing tech company in the north of the UK (Tech Nation).
In the business since 2002, they use their own digital assets, emerging technologies and a unique network of premium UK publishers to find and engage hard-to-reach in-market consumers as they research their next purchase online.
The company specialises in the automotive and property industries, with an extensive client list including BMW, VW Group, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Yopa and eMoov.
The Project Analyst Role
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to join our client in the role of Project Analyst. Reporting to the Head of Data Insight, the role will be wholly focused on the support and delivery of key data and insight projects across the spectrum of the business. The role holder will work very closely with technology and development teams, as well as with operational teams across the business.
As an experienced analyst familiar with working within a technical, development-led environment, you will use your advanced skills and knowledge in analytical languages and techniques to lead in the development and maintenance of queryable datasets, create analytical models to address project needs, transform outputs into actionable insights and move projects towards effective delivery.
A detail-oriented and commercially-minded technology enthusiast, you will own and manage your contribution to projects and fully document your process and approach along the way. You will be an effective communicator, strong team player and ideally have knowledge of working within an agile project management framework.
The role offers the opportunity to work within AI and machine learning applications, and a working knowledge or experience of which would be an advantage.
• Fully own project requirements, driving projects forward via your input.
• Manage timescales and document progress and approach.
• Work closely with in-house and off-site development teams to develop data-led products and processes.
• Optimise data collection processes, ensuring full compliance with regulation and legislation.
• Work with data infrastructure teams to devise optimal data storage and processing applications, ensuring that systems are fit for purpose.
• Develop and fully test data models for project requirements.
• Communicate achievements and analysis outputs to senior stakeholders.
Project Analyst Requirements:
• A mathematics or statistics-related degree
• 5 years’ experience within an analyst role, ideally in a development-led organization
• Advanced SQL skills
• Other languages (SAS, Python, r) would be beneficial
• Understanding of agile development processes
• Experience of working on transformational business projects, within established timeframes
• A working knowledge of machine learning applications
• Experience working with Hadoop, Spark, Cosmos DB or other big data applications
• A strong knowledge of and experience in statistical analysis
• Experience with data visualization software (beneficial)
• Technically-minded, with an interest in working with cutting-edge technology
• Unafraid to challenge the status quo
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to autonomously work with senior stakeholders
• Great team worker, able to influence and promote change
• Passionate about the detail
Project Analyst Benefits:
- • Fantastic office culture
• Based in a bright, open plan office on the 13th floor of the Unity Building, offering spectacular panoramic views of Liverpool
• Flexible working hours (35 Hour Week)
• Free personal training and squash games
• Subsidised gym membership
• Private Healthcare / Pension
• Regular nights out and charity events throughout the calendar
• Free office bar every Friday!
If you think that you are suitable for this Project Analyst role, please apply now!