Programme Manager for EV Charging Infrastructure
£50,000 (plus excellent company benefits and relocation package available)
I am currently looking for an experienced Programme Manager with a passion for low carbon transportation and electric vehicles.
You will be responsible for managing a team of researchers, consultants and technical specialists who are working on delivering a variety of projects in the energy infrastructure sector.
These projects provide strategic advice on emerging technologies aimed at supporting the uptake of electric vehicles and the impact this would have on the electricity grid.
This role would suit an individual with fantastic communication skills and a genuine interest in decreasing the carbon footprint of the transportation sector.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing a small team of energy infrastructure specialists
- Programme manage a portfolio of technical research and consultancy projects
- Interpret and apply the standards and regulations applicable to EV infrastructure and energy system integration
- Support the business development team by contributing to bids and tenders
- Assist with the acquisition of funding from bodies such as Innovate UK and Horizon 2020
- Study future market trends to ensure the business is up to date with emerging trends and technologies
- Developing and writing technical papers, reports and presentations
Skills & Experience
- Prior programme management experience of multi-million pound projects
- A strong understanding of Electric Vehicle Recharging systems and infrastructure
- 5 Years experience in a relevant sector (energy/renewable/automotive)
- Experience of client and stakeholder management
- Able to convey/summarise complex, technical information in an easily understandable way
- Able to see projects through from inception to completion
- Project management qualification (PRINCE2 or equivalent)
Applications: To hear more about our client and this opportunities working as a Programme Manager based in Nottingham; please call James Sample at ISR Recruitment here in our Manchester office on 07436 071 269 or please send me your latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back.
plus excellent company benefits and relocation package available