Programme Manager required to join an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company, offering innovative mobile connectivity solutions that is affordable, portable and easy to use.
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management of joint program with ESA and UK space agency
- Management of all personal working for the company including recruitment of R&D personnel, Sales Team and Administration staff
- Administrating office space, labs, legal issues and accounting
- Performing Program Management and Engineering Execution
- Delivery of quality products in a fast-paced environment
- Managing the annual budget
To be considered for Programme Manager you will need to:
- Have previous experience in similar role
- Have proven ability to adapt to frequent changes in priorities and requirements, and to deliver quality products with an aggressive schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- Be degree educated in computer science, electrical engineering or related technical discipline
- Have proven working experience in Telecom and satellite experience
- Be an excellent recruiter, a great communicator, and a great issue resolver
- Have a strong project and technology management skills
- Have ability to build strong teams and know how to motivate staff
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.