Take a step into project management this summer - flexible paid roles throughout June - September with NCS!
Salary: £19,000 pro rata (3 month contract)
Location: Greater London, Bucks & Berks, Surrey, West Midlands, Greater Manchester, Lancashire & Yorkshire.
About the role
Join The Challenge, the UK’s largest provider of NCS, and support the delivery of the NCS programme in your local community.
NCS (National Citizen Service) is a government-backed initiative with a mission to equip 15-17 year olds with the confidence, skills and support they need to make a real difference in their communities.
Working in one our regional offices, Programme Administrators join our core Programmes team and take on responsibility for a variety of logistical and administrative tasks to help ensure the smooth delivery of the programme. Our administrators also work closely with seasonal staff working on-site on the programme, supporting them remotely and bridging the gap between seasonal staff and core Programmes teams.
Other responsibilities include:
- Helping to set-up and coordinate key logistics, including transport, food delivery, accommodation and feedback surveys.
- Managing day-to-day admin, including staff and young people’s attendance, incident reporting, risk management and petty cash-use.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively when carrying out multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with people on projects across various departments and locations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Flexible and adaptable working-style
This fixed-term, entry level role is perfect for students, graduates or career starters, looking to take their first step into the project management and/or non-profit sectors.
Click on the button below to apply!
£19,000 pro rata (3 month contract)