Our client, an industry leading media company, is looking for a Programmatics Analyst to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing the commercial sales team and wider business with data and insights that support the strategic objectives of the business and help to increase revenues for the company's digital media properties.
- Be the technical lead for DMP data usage in Business Insights (BI) projects
- Manage the DMP / Dev relationship to ensure optimum data collection and accuracy across all platforms
- Work closely with the sales & trading teams to provide relevant data insights and audience segments in response to briefs
- Work with Commercial Data Analyst to build and categorise new audience segments using 1st and 3rd party data in response to business requirements
- Identify new opportunities for revenue generation and BI utilising DMP data
- Work with wider commercial team including digital marketing, affiliates and events to maximise commercial opportunities using data insights
- Work with Commercial Data Analyst to ensure all sales materials (including category presentations, case studies and one pagers) are kept up to date
- Work with campaign managers to continuously improve our optimisation and reporting offering for the business and for clients/agencies
- Keep abreast of industry and competitor developments, identifying opportunities & threats and communicating them with the wider data team
- Handle all data securely and responsibly, observing the Data Protection Act and Company Code of Conduct.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of using a data management platform or audience analytics tools
- 1-2 years' experience in a data-focused role ideally within a media/advertising environment
- Ability to interpret complex briefs and deliver relevant insights and audience segments
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely
- Intermediate/Advanced excel skills
- Ability to extract data from multiple sources
- Able to analyse, summarise and manipulate large volumes of data
- Proven analytical skills with a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Excellent at building relationships within the team and with other departments across the business
- Experience with Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of digital advertising environment including the programmatic marketplace
- Data privacy or compliance experience
- Experience of working in a similar role within a media/publishing environment
- Familiarity with data visualisation techniques and tools
- SQL/Python skills
- Understanding of website development, coding or content management systems
- Experience of training/mentoring
If you'd like to join a growing team in an exciting environment, please get in touch with your CV ASAP!
£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year