Our Client is an Engineering Manufacturing company based in Peterborough. They are looking for a Program Coordinator professional committed to delivering programs on-time and within budget by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of professionally recognised program and project management methods, techniques, and tools.
- Support Project / Programme managers in planning, project control, resource loading, finance, and risk management.
- May provide facilitation for smaller project teams and provide support to control meetings. May lead chartering/planning sessions for smaller projects. May assist Project Managers with larger, more complex, chartering and/or planning sessions.
- Capture and analyse project information including schedule updates (e.g. critical path, resource histograms, costs). Work with project team members to resolve logic errors, help explain changes due to updates, and update plan(s) according to actions taken by the project team to resolve schedule problems.
- Create report packages for communicating project status to key stakeholders
- Provide sole project management support for a limited number of smaller projects
- Create detailed work plans within MSP, duration based activities, resource forecasts and scope
- Provide other types of project management support as required
The Ideal Candidate will have experience in the Following:
- Will have solid project management office experience, delivering planning,
- resource, and financial support to experienced Project Managers.
- Experience of project management software (MS Project
- Prince 2/PMP or equivalent qualification
If you think that this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.