thinkmoney have an opportunity for a Professional QA Analyst to join the team based in Trafford. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
Since 2001 thinkmoney has lived and breathed its vision of bringing ‘banking made easy’ to everyone. We’re a vibrant, growing Financial Technology company driven by a desire to help people manage money well.
We’re looking for a Professional Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team! You’ll be a great addition and will be dynamic, organised and able to bring the people together to deliver business needs. You will help us drive some exciting initiatives and help us build our digital capabilities to drive a profitable business.
In return for joining us as our Professional QA Analyst, you will receive:
- On site Gym with 2 Personal Trainers, free Personal Training Sessions and a variety of free Fitness Classes
- Subsidised onsite Café with Costa Coffee Shop & home cooked food
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Basic 23 days holiday plus Public Holidays. Extra days holiday for every year served and ability to buy and sell holiday entitlements
- Charity volunteer day where the Company allows one working day per employee to help a Charity
- On site training centre with self-learning facilities
- Refer a friend recruitment Scheme - £600 cash (Upon completion of 6-month probationary period)
Key duties and responsibilities of our Professional QA Analyst:
- Understand and maintain software quality for features built by defining test plans and approaches
- Participate in conversation between members of the professional family guild
- Ability to prioritise your workload and apply good time management skills
- Inherent desire to do things well but balanced with pragmatism when required – an attention to detail is key
- Work closely with the rest of QA team to learn and share knowledge and experience
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Developers for 3 Amigos sessions and ticket huddles
- Work closely with Business Analysts to determine the scope of testing
- Test new features and regression testing of the Banking website, the mobile apps and supporting APIs, using appropriate methods – manually or automated
- Validate the fixes for resolved bugs
- Exhibit cross functional behaviour and support other competencies within your product team
Skills and experience required to become our Professional QA Analyst:
- Good understanding and a good level of competency of good practice in the skills specific to testing software in a fast-paced, high impacting, Agile digital delivery environment
- Able to triage, repeat and identify software issues in test environments
- Can describe a software issue succinctly and coherently in order to expedite their resolution
- Able to make judgment calls about whether a software issue is tolerable in production and if the impact of that is tolerable
- Can quickly categories issues based on their impact, and likelihood
- Able to plan how to test a feature and make appropriate decisions on the approach and technology
- Can communicate a complicated problem succinctly, accurately, coherently and in a timely manner to a team with different skill sets
Why not click ‘apply’ today and join the team as our Professional QA Analyst bringing hassle-free digital banking to anyone who needs or wants an alternative to the high street banks. We’d love to hear from you!