An opportunity has arisen for a production technician to join research & technology function of an industry leading specialist materials organisation. As a production technician you will be based at their facility just South of Cambridge and play a pivotal role by supporting the laboratory, production and manufacturing teams in the effective delivery of technical projects.
In order to be successful as a production technician you should ideally hold a scientific qualification and possess previous laboratory, manufacturing or production experience.
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Preparation of material formulations for test specimens.
- Perform characterisation of materials properties through thermal analysis and other spectroscopic techniques and microscopic methods.
- Responsible for storage of finished samples and products.
- Support Lab activity where required.
- Communicate progress of projects, data from experiments to all necessary levels.
Production Technician Requirements:
- Educated to at least A-Level in a scientific discipline.
- Possess previous technical laboratory, manufacturing or production experience.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, methodical approach to work with a keen eye for detail.
- Competent to work safely in a chemical laboratory without the need for supervision.
- Awareness of good practice in terms of health and safety.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Salary - £.Comp + Excellent Company Benefits
If you feel you have the skills required for this opportunity and are interested in applying, please get in touch or forward your CV to Lewis.Cox@cranleighsci.co.uk