I am currently on the lookout for an Production Support Analyst (Front Office) to join a top investment management firm based in London. The role will be a permanent role and will be working on a new project within the business.
- Provide application support to wide range of investment management business applications; primarily responsible for supporting critical fixed income platforms and their integration with upstream and downstream systems.
- Manage support transition for new applications and functional changes from delivery teams.
- Contribution in enhancements for existing product as individual contributor.
- Work closely with the project manager and to understand & report back regular status of assigned tasks
- Strict compliance to support processes
- Experience in working for validating and performing DR transitions
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Experienced Application Support Analyst
- Strong experience working with UNIX OR Windows
- Strong experience working within any asset class (ideally Fixed Income)
- Front office experience
- Strong ITIL experience
- Strong understanding of the trade lifecycle
- Financial services experience
- Unix shell or Powershell scripting
- Strong experience working with Oracle (need to be able to write complex SQL queries)
Salary- £50,000 - £65,000
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.