This business founded over 100 years ago is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of quality timber windows and door sets. As part of expansion plans my client will be manufacturing PVCu products in their Greenock factory.
Due to this exciting growth we are recruiting for a Production Supervisor with experience in manufacturing PVC windows. The successful candidate will have the capability to supervise the new PVCu workshop in their 120,000sqft factory.
- Supervise the running of the new PVCu manufacturing facility
- Assist in recruiting new shop floor staff
- Set up and develop a manufacturing process system that will measure capacity planning, scheduling and batching and constantly review manufacturing methods and machine capabilities
- Develop the shop floor production systems and maximise production output
- PVCu manufacturing experience
In return a competitive salary is on offer, apply today for an opportunity to join this growing company at an exciting period of growth.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.