Our established Leeds-based Yeadon client is looking to hire a number of Production Operatives to join their talented team. With an emphasis on personal and professional growth and the chance to develop skills in several exciting areas, this is a brilliant opportunity for someone wishing to start a career in manufacturing.
With their remarkable reputation, our client brings something truly unique to their market - so if you join their team, you'll be guaranteed to get involved in high-profile projects that you'll be proud to put your name to.
Our client's new Production Operatives will start off in the production area, though will later have opportunities to work in other departments where they'll be taught skills such as welding, shot blasting and spray paint application. Applicants must therefore demonstrate a willingness to learn and enthusiasm for personal development, as our client is especially keen to hire ambitious individuals that want to excel in all areas of the business.
The hours of this role are Monday to Thursday, 7:00AM to 17:00PM, the place of work being the LS19 area of Leeds. Before applying please check you are able to commute to LS19 area for 7am
- Working as part of a team to re-condition products for re-use
- Operating a range of tools in a safe manner
- Packing complex objects and materials for shipping and transportation
- Working towards daily targets
- Other duties as required
What we're looking for:
- A committed individual who wants to take this role to the next level
- Superb timekeeping abilities and attendance record
- Strong communication skills
- An eagerness to learn
- Experience working in production desirable, but not required
What you'll get:
- The chance to become a permanent member of a company who care
- Real chances for progression
- Opportunities for externally verified qualifications.
- Full training and support from a dedicated team
- Three-day weekend
8.72 - 8.73 per hour