Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a household name? Do you have experience within production and quality checks? If your answer is yes, read on and apply today!
We are looking for a Production Operative to work on a new production line completing quality checks and packing of products. This role is based in Stretford, Manchester.
- Holiday accrual
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- On the job training
- Free onsite car parking
- Access to a unique benefits app with shopping, holidays and much more exclusively available to Randstad Workers
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
- 12 hour shifts are available on Day shifts and Night shifts - 48 hours PER WEEK
- for example 07:00AM to 19:00PM, 19:00PM to 07:00AM
- £7.83 PER HOUR, rising to £8.45 PER HOUR depending on shifts and department.
The role of the production operative is integral to ensuring that the production process runs smoothly and efficiently and is responsible for:
- Monitoring the production line for any misfeed of product or line breakdown
- Manual handling, lifting and manoeuvring of raw materials and finished product that can weigh up to 25kg's
- Scrapping non-conforming products
- Ensuring all finished products meet the quality required
- Packing of final product
- Housekeeping and cleaning of machinery and work area
As this is a fast paced, repetitive role, we are looking for candidates that have;
- A flexible approach to work and working hours
- A fantastic work ethic with high reliability in regards to attendance
- A good standard of verbal and written English
- Desired - experience in a production operative role
- Desired - experience within a quality checking role
These roles are initially for 4 weeks with potential to be extended past this. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and mist be able to provide proof of this.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please apply online today!
£7.83 - £8.45 per hour