We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a Food Production Operative with the UK's largest sweets manufacturing company! You will be joining our fantastic PMP Recruitment team as a full time Food Production Operative in Pontefract, WF8 2JS.
Thi position is perfect for those wanting a weekend off.
Pay rate as a Food Production Operative:
- £288.75 - £307.87 per week
- £7.70 per hour if you are under 25
- £8.21 per hour if you are over 25
What hours will you work as a Production Operative?
- Rotating morning and afternoon shift - Monday to Friday 6.00AM until 14.00PM or 14.00PM until 22.00PM
- Night shift - Monday to Friday 22.00PM until 6.00AM.
Your Responsibilities as a Food Production Operative may include:
- Reporting to the Shift Manager
- Packing and producing high-quality product and completing daily checks
- Operating machinery & screens which includes using a computer touch screen
What we are looking for:
- Hardworking and motivated individuals who can be relied upon
- Production operative, warehouse operative, picker packers or anyone with the right skill set who enjoys the factory environment
Benefits working as a Food Production Operative:
- Weekends off
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Weekly pay on Friday
- Plenty of options to grow and develop
Pontefract, WF8 2JS.
Join our friendly team as a Food Production Operative, click APPLY now!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£288.75 - £307.87 per week