We are currently recruiting for Production Operative roles to join a well established company within the Automotive Industry.
Requirements of a Production Operative:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to keep up with production schedules
- Be quality focused
- Be able to work on a 2 shift rota / 3 shift rota
- Have good timekeeping and attendance
The working hours are 37 hours per week Monday to Friday with overtime available both midweek and weekends when required.
The shift rotates weekly between:
- 6am to 1:30pm or 6.30am to 2.30pm Monday to Thursday; Friday 6-1pm or 6:30-11:30am
- Duration: Ongoing
When applying, please ensure that you are able to commute safely to and from work at these times.
The pay rate starts at £8.50 per hour AM/PM, nights at £8.75 rising to £9.88 per hour after 12 worked weeks service
3 shift rotation starts at £8.5 per hour AM/PM, nights at £8.75 rising to £10.16 per hour after 12 worked weeks service
Role of a Production Operative:
- Building car bumpers for a prestigious name
- Ensuring that the right spec bumper is made
- Ensuring that the bumper meets the exacting quality standards
- Working as part of a team to ensure targets are met
Benefits of working with us as a Production Operative
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£8.50 - £10.16 per hour