We are currently recruiting for production operatives in the Aston area.
We are looking for Production Operatives to join a well established company within the medical industry, The role of the Production Operative is to ensure that quality standards are met throughout.
The Production Operative role will involve:
- Quality Inspection
- Picking & Packing
- Working on numerous lines to produce Stoma bags
- Working as part of a team to ensure targets are met
- Ensuring that the product meets the exacting quality standards
The Production Operative role is a busy position and requires a good eye for detail and quality. Whilst previous experience within the production industry is an advantage, it is not essential as training is given.
The right person for this role must:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work in a noisy environment
- Be able to keep up with production schedules
- Be quality focused
- Have good timekeeping and attendance
- Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm
- Sunday to Thursday 10pm - 6am
- 3 Rotational shift (AM, PM & NIGHTS)
Rates of pay:
- Over 25 - £8.21ph
- Under 25 - £7.70ph
- Under 21 - £6.15ph
All increase to £9.09ph after 12 weeks for AM & PM & £12.09ph for NIGHT SHIFTS PLUS SHIFT ALLOWANCE*
Benefits of working with us as a production operative:
- 28 days holiday per year, increasing to 33 after 12 weeks
- Weekly Pay
- Free on site car park
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Employed status
- Personal accident insurance
- My Extra Rewards - an online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please apply!
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£6.15 - £9.09 per hour