We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join our clients' busy Production / Manufacturing operation. Due to the company expanding, 2 positions have been created to assist the Supervisors and Managers with the day to day running of the manufacturing operation.
We are looking for:-
- Someone to work seamlessly as part of the time while leading the team successfully to achieve production targets.
- A people person - good quality and effective communication within both small and large teams to ensure that messages are relayed to staff from management but also to ensure that management are aware of any staff issues and that a satisfactory resolution is made.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Positive approach and a "can-do" attitude
- Great problem solving skills
The job itself involves working in an industrial manufacturing environment, re-conditioning various items for re-use by cleaning, fixing, painting etc and re-packaging ready to be sent back to the customer.
In return our client can offer you:-
- A permanent position with a forward thinking, progressive company who genuinely care.
- Working for a company with a real family feel, your opinion matters and will be heard.
- Free on site parking
- Excellent rates of pay
- Career progression
For more information call on 0113 2762000 quoting "Team Leader" or apply now with your CV for a call back.
£10.50 - £13.50 per hour