Production Line Supervisor: Due to sustained commercial growth an opportunity has arisen for a Production Line Supervisor with previous supervisory production line experience to join a leading producer and distributor of speciality foods with a proud history of working with artisan food producers across the globe.
The Production Line Supervisor will join our client to lead an experienced production line team, ensuring that exceptionally high standards of food preparation are maintained. Whilst not essential previous experience working within a food production / manufacturing or clean room environment would be highly beneficial.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Lead and work as part of a food manufacturing production team
* Package finished products
* Follow all food safety and health and safety procedures at all times
* Adhere to quality assurance, cleanliness, technical processes and procedures
Skills & Experience
* No experience in the industry is required
* Must have a can-do attitude
* Work effectively as a member of a team
* Ability to prioritise their own workload an that of the rest of the team
* Be positive, self-motivated, reliable, friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated
* Have a flexible attitude towards working hours
* Experience working with food would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Line Supervisor with a passion for food. If you enjoy leading a small team in a pleasant and professional environment working for a leading food producer and distributor apply now!
£20,000.00 - £22,000.00 per year