As a part of a larger international corporation, our company is involved in design and manufacturing of night vision and infrared imaging equipment. And as a result of continued expansion we are looking for a Production Assistant to join our busy Production team.
This position may be attractive to an individual with the technical mind and attention to detail. We welcome the fact of previous experience in this area, but we also would like to invite applications from candidates without previous experience in optoelectronics, but who feel good about technical challenge.
Full training will be provided.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate presumed to work closely with other members of the multi-functional Production team and undertake work on variety products with the common goal of delivering high quality product. Duties will include, but not limited to a mix of calibration and product testing in accordance with company specifications to achieve monthly production output targets.
Principal Role Requirements:
- Understand and follow detailed work instructions relating to the quality tests of products
- Perform to a consistently high level of accuracy
- Ensure that all operations are completed to the required quality standard
- Ensure that all operations are completed to the required timescale
- Ensure the work area is clean, tidy and orderly at all times
- Unloading cargoes
- Other production duties
- The candidate will be quality focused, punctual, willing to learn and conscientious
- Attention to detail and a systematic approach to the work required.
- Ability to work under own initiative but also under direction in a dynamic environment.
- Should be a self-motivated, determined and reliable team player with a flexible, 'can-do’ attitude complimented with good communication skills.
A good range of benefits is on offer including:
Holidays: 30 days including Bank Holidays
Working pattern: 40 hours/week; Mon - Fri
An opportunity to join a friendly team where you will be developed and learn new skills.
A unique opportunity to join a growing business.
Free car park.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Polaris Vision Systems EU LTD is an equal opportunities Employer.
£19,000.00 - £20,000.00 per year