Job Title:Production Assistant
Job Ref: PA-119
Reporting To: Senior Creative
Closing Date: 10th July 2020
Volant Media is assembling an in-house creative team to promote its ground-breaking news channel. This is the perfect time to join as the team takes shape. The Production Assistant role is the ideal way to kickstart your career in Broadcast and the creative industry.
The role is a vital one that ensures promotional materialis delivered in timeto meet on-air deadlines, with the correct quality-controlled information on screen or online.
Proactiveness, attention to detail and organisational skills are key to this role. There is a close working relationship between the PA and the creative team, scheduling and transmission.
Training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Weekly versioning sessions preparing material for on-air, using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Quality controlling promos and flagging any technical issues or visual errors, including spelling mistakes and incorrect information.
- Liaising closely with scheduling to ensure on-air dates are met with the correct versions going live
- Liaising closely with internal clients to ensure optimal quality and delivery
- Music reporting
- Implementation of rebrands or seasonal looks, in liaison with the Creative Head
- Translating promo scripts and directing of voiceover artists
- Assisting promo producers in researching and obtaining promotional footage
- Archiving and filing promos and scripts
- Organising server databases
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Farsi and English speaker
- Meticulous attention to detail required andhigh standards of quality control
- Self-starter who responds well under pressure and can adapt in a fast-paced environment and to time critical requests
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to multitask, prioritise tasks and problem-solve
- Team player, service minded and has a can-do attitude
- Clear communicator
- Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop skills are an advantage, although training is provided
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office package)
- Passionate about current affairs/TV/Broadcasting
Advertisement Opening Date: 15th June 2020
Closing date for application: 10th July 2020
15 June 2017 1 PA-119