This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Our global client is looking for a bright and motivated Bilingual client services / project management assistant with first class customer service and technical administrative skills and an interest in the world of online technology to join them in a permanent role in central London. The company is open 24/7 and this particular role is for the night shift team from 11pm-7am Sunday to Thursday. Due to having to do night shifts, there is an extra 25% on top of the baseic salary, so the total salary could be up to £32500.
You would be provided with full training and the role is a major stepping stone towards a career in the corporate world for an innovative and leading company. You will develop your project management and client service skills and is an excellent opportunity for bright, service minded people with language skills.
You will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate administrative and customer service support to both clients and project managers in a highly technical environment. Duties will include:
- Interacting with clients throughout Europe and providing customer service by phone, email and live chat
- Preparing, uploading and processing client files
- Managing administrative workflow
- Monitoring progress and ensuring that project deliverables are accurate and timely
- Ensuring documentation for job tracking and billing is created and maintained
- Developing client relationships, utilizing Bilingual language skills.
- Training clients on the use of the platform in an online environment
- Assisting Project Managers in daily tasks
- English fluency and another language
- Proven technical skills
- Client service oriented and a desire to go beyond client expectations
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe and Current Web Technologies
- Proven office experience within a client service environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a time sensitive environment
If you have worked in any of the following positions then this could be the perfect opportunity for you: Bilingual speaking client services executive, Bilingual speaking customer service coordinator, Bilingual speaking customer service executive, Bilingual speaking customer care coordinator, Bilingual speaking order processing / processor, Bilingual speaking Logistics coordinator, Bilingual speaking import/export.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Sam House. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£24,000.00 - £26,000.00 per year
+ night shift allowance
+ night shift allowance