Product Support Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Product Support Analyst with 2+ years of experience with technically troubleshooting advertising technologies such as pixels, ad servers, auctions and delivery to join them. Initially on a 11-month contract, the successful candidate will work with customers to assist them in a technical support role with the products they've purchased from the company.
Job Reference: BBBH 17330
What will the Product Support Analyst do?
- Build technical expertise in our client's various advertising products (signal, measurement, and delivery) and provide consultative guidance to clients and partners on best practices and bespoke setups
- Resolve technical issues stemming from their client's usage of advertising solutions
- Work closely with cross-functional Product and Engineering teams in the go-to-market (GTM) process of launching new products and supporting existing ones
- Partner closely with the Sales teams to resolve client issues, prioritize, and build market or vertical plans for technical services
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate workflows across a wide variety of projects
- Lead technical training for internal and external stakeholders to educate them on best practices and new solutions
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience with technically troubleshooting advertising technologies such as pixels, ad servers, auctions and delivery
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, or related degree
- 3+ years experience in the Digital Advertising and/or Technology industries
- Knowledge of Advertising Technology ecosystem
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences
- Experience working with SQL and RESTful API
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.
£62,982.00 - £86,985.00 per year