I am currently recruiting for a Product Owner, to join a leading provider of content protection solutions to the media and entertainment industry. The company is a specialist in video security, providing services to different clients ranging from television and movie producers to the world's most prestigious sports leagues and event operators.
You'll be working to set up and own common product management responsibilities (e.g. roadmaps, backlogs, Scrum, Kanban boards, requirements gathering, feasibility studies, etc.) in close liaison with your colleagues in Engineering, Client Services, Professional Services, Operations, Marketing and Sales teams. As part of your general product management responsibilities you'll work within a team of product managers in order to coordinate cross-team communications and deliverables. Some travel will be required to any of our UK offices where needed, with some additional travel for customer or marketing purposes.
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, rising with service up to 30 days
- Day off for birthday or one day in month if falls on weekend
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours (core 10-4.30) one hour lunch
- Working effectively with engineering colleagues to manage issues, backlogs, Kanban boards
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Working with the wider team to gather requirements and facilitate the product lifecycle for your products and services.
- Effectively communicating with internal and external customers - establishing ongoing good relationships and answering any questions or concerns.
- Organise meetings, video and phone conferences to further your product.
- Communicating with third parties (e.g. technology vendors, etc.) where your product needs their input.
- Experience in a technical role where software is a key component.
- Experience of common Product Management concepts including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Product Lifecycle.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to document and communicate technical concepts to a sometimes non-technical audience.
- Capable of participating in, and driving, meetings and presentations.
- Innovative thinker/problem solver with strong critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to present information in a clear, succinct, and compelling way.
- Experience of coordinating with other teams to achieve a common goal in an efficient and timely manner.
- A working understanding of cloud computing.
If this sounds like you please send us your CV through the link, and we will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please give us a call at 01213669016 and ask for Alice, and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more details, with a view to arrange an interview with you.
£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year