Are you an experienced Product Marketing Specialist looking to shape the future of one of London's brightest SaaS scale-ups?
At Mention Me, we’re on a mission to put trust back into the heart of marketing. Our referral marketing and customer retention platform has delivered more than 2 million referrals and increased customer lifetime value for 400+ brands around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Product Marketing Specialist to join our team. The role will give you the opportunity to work closely with a brilliant team of engineers, product managers, designers, client success managers and sales directors across a wide range of projects and key strategic initiatives that will help drive Mention Me to the next level.
We’re also ramping up our technology and agency partnership efforts and having the support of product marketing to help fuel growth from partners is an important part of this role.
Overall, you will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products.
So, if you are passionate about carefully researching client or customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
The purpose of this role is to develop product positioning that differentiates Mention Me solutions by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, competitive forces, partnerships and our positioning in the martech ecosystem.The PMM report to the VP of Product & Marketing and will work closely with stakeholders within the product, client success, marketing and partnership teams to drive product adoption and client advocacy.
- Write engaging copy, telling the product ‘story’ that maximizes the strengths of each marketing channel.
- Manage product/feature launches across cross-functional teams ( product, marketing, client success, partnership, sales) and related sales enablement material
- Obtain insights into clients’ usage of products and features, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Create compelling, simplistic and engaging joint value propositions with our key partners
- Create the narrative for our partner co-marketing materials and GTM plans for launching new partner integrations to our clients
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Translate technical details into benefits for our clients
- Create content to help educate clients on best practices, helping our CS team improve performance
- Own client communications from monthly email newsletters to product launch announcements
- Plan and work alongside our wider marketing team to execute webinars, training videos and blogs
- You will use these channels regularly and help us expand into others
- Work with our product manager to maintain and run our Voice of the Client programme
Expertise & Skill requirements
- 4+ years of relevant product marketing experience in Martech and/or SaaS
- 4+ years experience working collaboratively with the partnerships, product, design, and engineering teams and comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Articulate and very skilled at telling a written or visual story in a simple, clean way
- Well versed in driving partner relationships and integrations
- Experience with technology and agency partners in developing joint value propositions and strategic content for various co-marketing collaterals
- Experience working with Intercom, Appcues and Hubspot
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
- Experience in, and a passion for, start-ups/scale-ups a drive for growing revenue and loyalty
- Must be well organized and able to prioritise workload
- Always put the customer first, looking to uncover how to position new features and products and validating your assumptions against real customer feedback and data
- You are an exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Results driven/commercially orientated
- Empathy for clients!
And here’s why you should join us:
- A competitive package plus options in a growing scale up
- Work in a great place. Join a team of committed, supportive, bright and driven people.
- We're big on personal development: we offer personal training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund.
- We’re also keen on ambition and celebrating success. Amaze the team with something great and win an awesome prize in the monthly Wheel of Wow.
- We believe in keeping work and life in balance. We’re happy to chat about flexible working and working from home where it works for both parties. We offer a fortnightly personal hack day and free massages in the office every Thursday.
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, increasing with every year of service
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fun and quirky quarterly company away days (paddleboarding, wild goose chases and more)!
- Subsidised gym memberships/Classpass
- More perks than you can shake a stick at! Free fruit, snacks and every type of Teapigs under the sun; coffee galore, Friday drinks in the office and regular social stuff.