Product Marketing Manager – London – Excellent Opportunity!
My client’s passion for technology is only matched by their passion for our people. They take PRIDE in their culture and team spirit, driven by employees who have the opportunity to become experts in their field, thought leaders and game changers of the future.
Customers value my client’s integrity and ethos when looking for a trusted partner. They are now trusted by more than 3,000 customers, boast a 96% customer reference-ability, and have an industry-leading Net Promoter Score.
Overall purpose of the job:
- To manage the overall go to market strategies and propositions for product portfolio & service areas – Networking, Cloud, Cyber Security and Unified Communications.
- Work with Product Management and Senior Management to generate compelling and convincing propositions that enhance the overall offering and to evangelise my client as a world class Managed Service Provider.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Go To Market strategies:
- Conceive and develop innovative go to market strategies that drive demand, create awareness and deliver revenues
- Product positioning :
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market place and aligns with our corporate strategies
- Support with the creation of product-related content for the corporate website
- Maintain the product positioning on an on-going basis, advising on augmentation required to remain as a market leader in any product
- Sales enablement:
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team
- Develop the sales tools that support the sales teams to position and sell the products, including battle cards and datasheets, and support the creation of brochures
- Product launch:
- Work with Product Management and Senior Management to plan the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan from a marketing perspective
- End to end responsibility for the on-going product awareness
- Market intelligence:
- Be the expert on the relevant market segment each product will be designed for, how the need to buy will be identified
- Define the relevant buying criteria and prospect personas
- Be the expert on the competition and how to sell against them
Knowledge and experience required:
- 4+ years’ experience working in Product Marketing within the IT industry, ideally in Telecoms, Cloud or Cyber Security
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial
- Demonstrable experience creating and delivering go to market strategies
- Good understanding of market challenges and purchasing drivers
- Good written, oral communications and presentation skills
- Diligent with excellent commercial acumen and numerate
- Strong team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Good analytical skills with the capability of doing in-depth analysis, to provide insights to customer trends, market needs and identification of market gaps
Please forward your cv for further information on this excellent opportunity!