We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the International Marketing Team of a growing business!
Who we are?
Versapak are a family owned, international supplier of tamper evident products. Since 1973, we have been producing products for a variety of industries including governmental, financial, medical and clinical research. Our clients include Apple, Amazon, BT/EE and Marks & Spencers, we collaborate with the World Anti-Doping Agency with our work in sports integrity and we’re proud to hold a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty the Queen which is measured by a company’s’ efforts in being more sustainable and less impactful on the environment.
What we are looking for?
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you’ll be working in an exciting vibrant team of individuals with a passion, helping to drive the company forward in its’ continued growth. You will be pivotal to the success of attracting a continual flourish of clients, maintaining engagement with existing clients and reengaging those lapsed.
You will predominantly work on research and market segmentation, delivering photography, videography and producing company communications and campaign. This exciting role will allow you to engage with many marketing aspects including web design, social media posts, blogs, event organisation, brand and product design and we will offer you much autonomy and room to grow.
Your content will be used across multiple media channels, driving inbound traffic and generating results. You will also get involved in other areas of digital marketing including; SEO & Google Analytics and CRM.
What would make a good candidate:
- Marketing qualification or equivalent experience in a marketing role, 1 year or more.
- Good understanding of marketing principles and channels
- Goal oriented and eager to learn
- Good understanding of social media for marketing
- Skilled content writer with a good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise your work
- Have a desire to learn, improve and have an inquisitive nature
- Experience with or similar to Magento, Wordpress, Hootsuite, Dotmailer, Google Analytics, CRM systems is desirable but not essential.