The Pokémon brand is based on the hugely successful videogame series. In this role, you will be supporting and assisting the Product Manager, Videogame and our Publishing Partner with launching our newest console games and apps.
Although the range of tasks is varied, the main elements are sourcing and supplying marketing assets for use by the Publishing Partner, approving marketing materials and gathering data to be shared via regular reports.
This role reports to the Product Manager, Videogames.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of brand guidelines.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of product-specific asset usage guidelines.
- Assist the Product Manager with creation of product-specific marketing plans and asset guidelines.
- Gather and manage product specific marketing assets, and maintain asset library.
- Coordination of videogame marketing material approvals for EMEA region.
- Assist the Product Manager with sharing of plans and assets with publishing partner and key stakeholders.
- Assist with creation and execution of videogame specific or brand related marketing initiatives.
- Gather pre and post-launch sales and marketing data and share via regular reports.
- Assistance with other ad-hoc videogame marketing projects.
- Assist the Product Manager with post launch ‘post mortem’ analysis reporting.
- Recording of meeting minutes and actions as directed by Product Manager, Videogame.
- Assist Product Manager, Videogame with maintaining current understanding of videogame market landscape and competitor activity.
- 2-3 years marketing experience (ideally within a videogame company).
- Keen interest in videogames.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Conversant with MS Office packages, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Degree level education – ideally Marketing/Advertising related
- European languages a bonus
- This role is based in our London office, at Chiswick Park
- You will be required to travel occasionally to countries in our region