An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product marketing Associate to join the team at Luxfer Gas Cylinders based in Colwick, Nottingham. In return, we offer a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum, 25 days holiday and 8 statutory days, Luxfer Group Personal Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, salary sacrifice schemes (bike to work, car leasing, bus pass), possible quarterly bonuses if targets achieved, chance to buy Luxfer shares with the Share incentive plan after 6 months, enhanced company sick pay, maternity & adoption pay and Tertiary Education Scheme – assistance for helping with university payments.
The Product marketing Associate will be responsible for providing support in developing and executing marketing activities for the European markets.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the European Product Market Manager
- Researching, Compiling, analysing and reporting on marketing data
- Helping to manage the product portfolio review for developing products
- Assisting in creating promotional material, both online and offline
- Maintaining excellent customer and agency relationships
- Creating and delivering reports through both verbal and written presentations
- Providing assistance and project management of exhibitions to promote the Luxfer brand
The successful Product marketing Associate will have:
- An academic degree and marketing experience
- Experience of working with an industrial B2B product
- Experience working with suppliers on collateral development and events
- Product management experience (preferable but not essential)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively
The role involves flexible hours, 36.5 hours Monday to Friday with the possibility of some travel.
The successful Product Marketing Associate will be a good communicator, positive, enthusiastic with the ability to work within procedures. If you believe you have the right skills and experience, we’d like to hear from you. Please apply online to be considered for the Product marketing Associate role.