Product Manager - Software / SaaS : North Lanarkshire - up to 70K
A great commercial mindset, a passion for software product management, a keen eye for detail and experience across the full Product Lifecycle; these are the kind of core qualities that our client is looking for in a new addition to their team in the form of a brand new Product Manager. The lucky individual will be building relationships with both new and established clients and be at the forefront of a developing and expanding the software product offering during an exciting time for the organisation and its members. So if you?re reading this and thinking this is the kind of opportunity you?ve been waiting for, you?ll want to keep reading!
Abrecco?s client has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to be an integral part of their organisation as they strive to build on their success to date. With investment behind them, they?re on track to grow tenfold and be major player in their sector, one of the largest and fastest growing in the world right now.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a technology focussed business, be a proactive individual with a keen commercial insight, and be able to utilise their excellent interpersonal skills to foster and strengthen ties with a variety of customers. So if this sounds like the role for you, apply now and let?s discuss the finer details of this brilliant new opening!
What you?ll be doing:
- Being responsible for and expanding the go-to-market planning for your products
- Working with Product Owners and roadmaps to improve solutions and the customer experience
- Operating across the full product lifecycle, taking new propositions from idea to launch
- Presenting to and liaising with users and stakeholders to gather requirements and build relationships
What you?ll bring:
- Solid experience as a Product Manager, working on commercial software solutions in a B2B environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- A background in eCommerce, logistics or customer relationship management would be beneficial
- Previous experience within an Agile working environment
- A proactive attitude, resilience, and a keen commercial insight
- Flexibility to travel within the role.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Product Manager looking for an opportunity to apply their keen commercial vision and interpersonal skills to a key post within an organisation on track to achieve large scale growth and success in the near future. Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch with Liam Kirton on 01312267331 to find out more!
pension, health, holidays