Product Manager/Owner - Software / SaaS - North Lanarkshire - Salary DoE
A commercial mindset, a keen eye for detail, experience across the full product lifecycle, and the ability to work with a range of different people, both technical and non-technical, at all levels. These are some of the core qualities that our client, an ambitious organisation in the midst of a period of success and with expansion on the horizon, is looking for in a new Product Manager, or Product Owner who can step up into the role confidently and quickly.
Abrecco?s North Lanarkshire based client, is looking for this new addition to build and galvanise relationships with both new and established clients, be at the forefront of a evolving and expanding software product range, and join the team at an exciting time for the organisation and its members. With investment behind them, they?re on track to grow their revenue tenfold over the next decade and be key player in their industry; one of the largest and fastest growing in the world right now! So if you?re reading this and thinking this is the kind of opportunity you?ve been waiting for, you?ll want to apply ASAP!
What you?ll be doing:
- Working closely with customers to understand how they use our client?s software and gather requirements
- Relaying these requirements to an Agile development team and ensuring they?re fulfilled
- Use roadmaps to plan ahead and improve solutions and customer experiences going forward
- Operating across the Product Lifecycle from conception to launch and growth initiatives
- Presenting to and galvanising relationships with stakeholders and users at all levels
What you?ll bring:
- Experience as a Product Manager/Owner working with Software products across the full Lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- A proactive attitude, data-driven mindset, and a keen commercial insight for value and return
- Flexibility to travel within the role
- Ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical personnel to gather requirements and translate them effectively
This is an ideal opportunity for a Product Manager or Product Owner looking for an opportunity to apply their skills to a key post within an organisation on track to achieve large-scale growth and success in the near future. Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch with Liam on to find out more!