Job Description Summary
Competitive salary 20% bonus and excellent benefits.
Dispensing Hospital International, part of the Medication Management Solutions business unit, offers solutions for drug therapy safety and process and cost optimization in drug therapy with its products - BD Cato ™, Rowa Vmax, Rowa Dose and Pyxis.
A Product Manager is required to deliver marketing strategy and associated technical and product expertise that can help support the communication and execution of the value offer and value proposition. In order to strengthen our organizational capabilities in a rapidly changing and increasingly competitive NHS landscape. We would like to hire a Product Manager to lead the marketing activities that drive growth through the dispensing portfolio.
You will actively contribute to the volume, revenue and budget goals of the MMS Dispensing Hospital business and support the sales team, in collaboration with the regional Dispensing leadership team and European platforms, in the development and implementation of marketing and commercial strategies.
- Develop targeted campaigns for commercial marketing strategies in the UK
- Development of local differentiation strategies with focus on service and profit for the respective business needs in cooperation with sales management as well as implementation of extensive tactical plans for the sales team
- Development of commercial campaigns and marketing plans for segmented target markets and customer groups
- Coordinate segmentation, targeting, and positioning by developing appropriate marketing communication plans and activities, and developing appropriate promotional materials to support the UK's tactical business plan
- Organizing product launch activities, adapting to local market dynamics, developing the feature / benefit scenario, and creating local sales presentations
- Actively introduces knowledge of sales organization, distribution channels, supply chain and product price impact
- Development of advocates and key opinion leaders in the relevant clinical areas working closely with the market development team.
Working within a large marketing and sales department we would be looking for someone with strong sales and marketing experience.
Ideally medical devices or capital equipment marketing experience within the NHS.
Apply for this position or check our vacancies on bd.com/careers.
To receive updates and learn more about BD, join our Talent Community at http://bdtal3nt.community/.