- Global Manufacturer of MCBs, Drives, Breakers and Switches.
- Growing Customer Base within the UK and Eire.
- Major accounts won and ongoing.
- Full Training Provided.
- As The Product Manager/Internal Sales Admin you will be working for a manufacturer of electrical and mechanical products.
- The products include circuit breakers relays switches and drives rollers and clutches.
- The products are used in motion control, packing, transportation, marine and many other sectors.
- They work with global firms and SMEs.
- In this role you will be performing 2 tasks for the business.
- You will firstly be one of two product managers. In this role you will make sure that the product brochures are up to date and that all product information is available to both customers and co-workers.
- You will carry out product research and look at market placement and identify opportunities.
- You will liaise with the sales team and be the technical back up on the company?s products.
- The second part of the role will be sales admin assisting with quotations and pricing and product information for customers.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate for the Product Manager/Internal Sales Admin will have either a degree in Engineering preferably mechanical but electrical or electronic as well.
- Ideally they will have hands on experience
- Ideally you will have at least 1 years customer facing experience
Consultant: Andy Park
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.