Job descriptionJob Title:
Doncaster, Sheffield, Barnsley, Leeds
Salary / Benefits:
£40,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience
Large organisation operating in various industries; on the rail side of the business.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Knowledge of product management, ideally within an engineering industry
- Experience of working within a culture of continuous improvement; with supporting commercial acumen
- Experience of undertaking market research and analysis to support proposition and business development using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Management and deep understanding of the existing product range; communicating key attributes and business benefits to customers and colleague; monitoring and measuring sales and margin to ensure growth.
- Develop the product range supporting the addition of new products through idea and innovation workshops.
- Conduct market research and analysis to support the product development.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis