Akkroo have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join their growing team based in Brixton, London.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Brixton, London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits
Hi, we’re Akkroo: a vibrant, dynamic and innovative tech scale-up based in Brixton.
We’re on a mission to modernise the way businesses think about exhibiting at events and their approach to lead capture, where archaic, manual and broken methods are still the norm.
We’re at the forefront of a new, emerging software category, Event Lead Capture, starting a movement to ensure businesses all over the world are meaningfully connecting their events, sales and marketing to ensure maximum ROI.
We’re now 5 years into our journey, an have recently secured a major round of funding and are growing globally. When better to get involved with a company?
About The Role:
Our product and business is developing quickly, and we are now ready to add another dedicated product owner/manager role to our team. You’ll work closely with our existing product design, product marketing and engineering teams to figure out how best to achieve our product goals and deliver them.
What you can expect to fill your days with:
- Coordinating product projects - scoping, researching, defining, identifying and engaging stakeholders, prototyping, testing, marketing, delivering, maintaining, revising and decommissioning - you will truly be intrinsic to the entire product lifecycle
- Managing the product backlog and working within our agile development workflow
- Identifying and removing roadblocks to help us realise product milestones, and setting timeframes for delivery
- Coordinating and communicating with key stakeholders
- Owning, updating and shape the current list of problems that face our customers
- Arranging and conducting customer research
- Improving our tracking and visibility of product metrics
- Contributing to the vision of the product, and helping us deliver the company wide product strategy
Who We’re looking For:
A generalist who loves to roll up your sleeves and really cares about the details. We need someone who is proactive,and disciplined with their time. You also need to have good technical nouse; having a working understanding of code would be a very beneficial attribute.
We’re looking for a friendly, smart, creative individual who loves the idea of making an impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring we deliver great product experiences.
Required skills/ experience:
- Demonstrable experience of taking software products from inception to release
- Strong project management skills, ability to juggle several projects at once
- Knowing when to improvise, when to build process, and when to start conversations
- Good aesthetic taste, with a thorough understanding of what makes good or bad UX/UI
- Fantastic written and verbal skills
- A lot of job specs say ‘detail oriented’, but we really mean it - really detail oriented!
- Passionate about solving customer problems and turning ideas into actions
- Previous experience in a similar role within a B2B SaaS environment
- Superstar Skills (non-essential, but a bonus if you have them!)
- Technical skills (coding as a hobby, side project or otherwise)
- Design skills
What’s on offer?
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £40,000 - £50,000 for this role. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
You can also enjoy…
- Tech/work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days)
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here
Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options. A barista style coffee machine stocked with locally roasted beans, and any tea you would like.
- Learning perks: We’ll give you £200 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us
For more information on our perks and why we are a great place to work, check out our Instagram or Glassdoor.
To submit your CV for this exciting Product Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!