Location: Nottingham, Midlands or Home-based in the UK.
Identity and Fraud are currently two of the most exciting and rapidly transforming industries in the market; traditional ways of working are giving way to a new generation of products designed to respond to the particular needs of our B2B clients. In Identity and Fraud, we combine our market expertise, unique data assets and our powerful tools to enable our clients to successfully deliver and transform the products that support their customers' journeys.
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience managing Application Fraud products. You may have had past experience of products such as Hunter or equivalent application fraud tools.
This role represents a unique opportunity to be part of Experian's Fraud Product team, managing and developing the products and propositions that support our clients across the customer lifecycle.
You will be responsible for executing our regional product strategy, contributing to our global fraud product strategy, new product development and innovation, translating strategy into product roadmaps and marketing plans and, for high-quality deliveries and first-class, accurate service.
You will be highly effective and require a significant focus in working with clients to understand and gain insights on how they are using our products and services, the impact of new trends and development and competitive responses on our products.
You will be required to use classical Product Marketing skills to support growth programmes for our products. Collaboration with internal customers and stakeholders in all facets of the job is also key to the role.
Key Responsibilities will include :
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities with adherence to internal Innovation and Product Management frameworks.
- Leading projects and progressing through the full product lifecycle
- Product strategy aligned to market and Business Unit needs
- Ownership of the specific products roadmap including identification of customer problems and jobs to be done
- Management of product profitability and support in meeting revenue targets
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers to gain market insight
- Understanding wider market sizing, trends and movements, including competitive threats and opportunities
- Clear definition and communication of product development business requirements and prioritisation
- Using influencing skills to highlight key features and benefits of the products, presenting findings clearly and confidently to clients and internal stakeholders
- Developing and effectively implementing 'Go to Market' plans, working cross-functionally to ensure successful execution
- Compliance with Regulatory and Industry standards
This is a B2B role that utilises B2C understanding to support our knowledge of the challenges clients face. The Identity and Fraud business is a strategically important growth area, as such, the role will achieve a high profile and suit an ambitious individual wanting to demonstrate their capabilities.
Could this for be for you? We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience as a Product Manager managing Application Fraud products. Experience of Hunter or an equivalent application fraud tool
- Good understanding of product management frameworks.
- A good understanding of how client insight should influence the development and innovation process
- Proven track record of effective delivery in a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workload prioritisation
- Strong influencing skills and be able to interface with stakeholders across the business
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Strong leadership, project/time management and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, creative thinker with strong analytical skills
Why choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.