Role Profile: Product Lead
Salary: Up to £60,000 /year + bonus
Position: Permanent, Full Time
We are based on the idea that gambling comparison sites can be better. Better for the user, and better for the gambling operator.
We create products that help consumers cut through the huge volumes of casino, sports betting, bingo, lottery, poker and esports operators on the market - and find exactly the right place to play. Comparison sites, to put it simply. And we strive to make them as up to date, useful, intuitive and feature-rich as possible.
We believe in creating a better online gambling comparison experience. We work to help consumers cut through the noise and empower them to make informed decisions when choosing an online casino, betting site, poker room and more.
We're expanding fast and looking for talented, driven people to play their part in our success story.
About the role
- Become the go-to leader within the company for ensuring product excellence across our various comparison brands
- Develop, manage and mentor the company's fledgling Product team - currently consisting of one Product Delivery Manager
- Work closely with Marketing and Commercial teams to ensure our web products allow successful and profitable expansion - understanding their objectives and challenges and collaborating to distil these into deliverable features
- Manage and prioritise the Product Backlog to ensure Design, Front End and Back End resource is allocated towards work of highest business value
- Define, document and iterate on a Product Delivery process that gives everyone in the company transparency as to how we think about and deliver product enhancements
- Analyse competitors to benchmark the utility of our comparison sites and how well they facilitate growth of key marketing and retention channels
- Over time, increase our understanding of user requirements, customer experience and general consumer trends and patterns, creating a better feedback loop to enhance our product value
- Experience in a Product leadership role where collaboration with Digital Marketing teams was paramount
- Comfortable in detailed discussions with designers and developers - understanding key concepts and vocabulary
- Familiarity with digital marketing - SEO and PPC in particular - and the kind of products and user experiences that help these channels reach their full potential
- Eye for design and opinionated on the development UX trends
- Highly collaborative and inquisitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Employee benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (5 can be rolled over)
- Regular events and team socials
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
- Company bonus scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Free micro-roasted coffee & on-site barista
- Free refreshments - tea, fruit water, and beer
- Training budget
- Access to exclusive discounts with a range of retailers
To apply to our vacancy for a Product Lead, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.