An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced product development lead to join an innovative organisation in Cambridgeshire who specialise in the application of new material technologies into medical science, renewable and green energy industries. As the product development lead you will drive product delivery from concept through to manufacture and deliver to market.
To be successful as product development lead you should possess previous, technical project management and new product development experience within a scientific, engineering or materials environment.
Product Development Lead Responsibilities:
- Drive product delivery from concept through to manufacture and deliver to market.
- Take control of high value projects to deliver in budget and on time.
- Work closely with the business development team to deliver product requirements.
- Deliver high quality products to prototype level suitable for customer trials and on to scale production.
Product Development Lead Requirements:
- Possess previous, technical project management and new product development experience within a scientific, engineering or materials environment is essential.
- Ideally hold a degree or PhD in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- An understanding of technology transfer and how to carry concept products through to prototype.
- Strong understanding of corporate processes and procedures.
- An exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Inc. Company Share Option - Pension Contribution.
If you are an innovative thinker with a passion for science and want to make difference to the technology landscape please send your CV to Lewis or get in touch: 01483 548804
£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year