We are recruiting for an Account Manager to join our client's thriving apparel and merchandise business working with international power sport clients.
The role of the Account Manager involves maintaining existing and new customer relationships, regularly liaising with the overseas factories, monitoring multiple critical paths across SMS samples and production processes to ensure deadlines are met and following client processes for PO, deliveries and invoicing.
Further responsibilities of the Account Manager include working closely with the designer and technical teams and actively attending customer meetings, present and sell our apparel ranges.
Previous experience of working in a similar role is required, as well as experience working with factories in the Far East. Good attention to detail, excellent communication and presentation skills are essential in this role.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts from winning tenders to supporting customer, developing apparel product to required standard, quality and price
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating prices, raising of all orders and follow through to product lands in warehouse and is invoiced
• Supporting customer in product development across various garments including fits and grading
• Manage and understand the critical path across, tannery leads, mill leads and production time so key deadlines are met
• Lead 3rd party testing requirements and advice technical support for your accounts
• Liaising with the factory and following orders through to dispatch.
• Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with clients and factories.
• Onsite meetings and travel to meet clients.
• Be computer literate; MS Excel essential
• Be well organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
• Be a team player, with the initiative to work alone and be one step ahead of your customer in terms of new products and technical enhancement that can improve the performance and comfort of the apparel
• Have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to contribute in a fast paced environment.
• Some international travel may be required
• Experience with leather and tanneries and knowledge of Personal protective products such as Jackets, pants, and footwear would be an advantage
Please send your cv to Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment via the apply button.