Product (UX/UI) Designer | Permanent | London | Helping the world create renewal products
This exciting company enables pioneering fashion and homewares businesses to build faster, more efficient and more sustainable supply chains. Brands and manufacturers can connect instantly via our digital sourcing platform, and use our software to design their products and manage production through to delivery quicker than ever before.
With significant early traction, regular revenue and an investment round recently closed, we're building our in-house design, product & engineering team to be the heartbeat that drives the company forward.
They are looking for a well-rounded UX/UI designer to help us through this next phase of growth and to make our product look great, streamlined, intuitive to navigate and customer friendly. Alongside the Product Manager, you'll need to translate business challenges and requirements into concepts of design and UX for a spectrum of users.
We're looking for someone who is creative but also methodical and organised - we the ability to break human behaviour patterns into their most logical steps. You will:
- Develop and deliver wireframes, visual mock-ups and user flows that effectively communicate and validate design vision and user interaction
- Present UX and design work back to stakeholders and manage through from approval to execution
- Collaborate with software developers/engineers and other designers to develop innovative music-making/sound design software products
- Work with a Scrum Development Team to implement and refine designs
- Support the Product Management Team and design leaders to define product vision
- Establish and promote quality design, best practices and standards in software
- 3+ years UX/UI Product experience
- Have been involved in many stages of the product design process, from user research and initial concepts through to production-ready design
-Be comfortable producing everything from early-stage sketches to production-ready UX mock-ups
- B2B Complex SaaS software experience (a bonus)
- Good understanding of business processes, the ability to align UX with the visual identity of the brand
-Expert use of design and UX tools (mostly Sketch and InVision)
- Experience working alongside developers (and a broader product team) to optimise performance over time
Fast-paced environment with lots of room for personal growth
Fantastic opportunity to transform one of the biggest industries in the world