digital design and development studio transforming the way financial institutions work, think and perform. Established 7 years ago, the studio develops enterprise level products and delivers bespoke UI/UX solutions to top banks around the world.
They are looking for a seasoned UI/UX designer to join the team in London. Working closely with the Creative Director and Product Manager, the candidate will be expected to design and prototype simple, intuitive and interactive financial application user interfaces for web, desktop and mobile. The role is fast-paced and suited for creative, driven, problem solvers who are comfortable working both autonomously and as a team.
- Design the User Interfaces for web, desktops and mobile.
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experience.
- Create mock-ups and prototypes using tools such as: Principle, Framer, Invision etc.
- Work directly with the product team to understand the user base, business needs and related requirements
- Work closely with the development team during implementation and QA
- Use / construct design systems
- Influence the product strategy and vision.
- Expert knowledge and project experience with Sketch - working with design systems, symbols and custom components. Organised file structures and pixel perfect execution.
- Experience working with data, infographics and interactive media is an advantage
- Experience working closely with engineers and development teams
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer, Invision
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote
- Experience with Agile methodology
To be considered for this unique role, please click "Apply" or contact me directly; firstname.lastname@example.org