Do you have proven experience as a Product Buyer and have a keen interest in tools? Are you looking for a new challenge within an industry leading and renowned company? Keep reading, as we might just have the role for you!
We are seeking to recruit an additional Product Buyer to join us based in Bury St Edmunds to work with our existing product buying team to ensure we continue to introduce new, innovative and quality products to our range. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary plus bonus.
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors? With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Responsibilities as our Product Buyer will include but may not be limited to:
- Travel to factories around the world, carrying out audits and sourcing new/replacement products
- Ensure products are fit for market, meeting all required regulations and backed up with the correct documents and certification
- Negotiate prices and shipment/credit terms
- Design layout, providing relevant information and proofreading instructions, artwork, promotion leaflets and catalogue pages
- Attendance at Trade Shows
What we’re looking for in our Product Buyer:
- Must have the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to build professional relationships with factories and agents and be prepared to travel extensively to shows and factories around the world
- Ability to work on multiple projects without direct supervision
- Be highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure while still maintaining attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A background or keen interest in a mechanical, electrical or automotive field
- Familiarity with power tools and workshop equipment from either a sales and/or hands on experience
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above to become our newest Product Buyer, then please click APPLY today!