Our client is one of Britain's leading leisure companies, established for over 50 years within the UK holiday market. The success of the Company has been driven by the enterprise, experience and exuberance of their team members and they are proud to have maintained their place in the Sunday Times Top 25 Best companies for the last 7 years running.
Reporting to the Head of Indirect Procurement, the Marketing and Digital Category Manager will lead the development, implementation and execution of sourcing and supplier management in the digital and marketing areas.
Working closely with the relevant leaders across the business they will develop and drive category sourcing strategies and ensure maximum value is obtained from all spend while driving service, innovation and quality.
- Select and manage suppliers, supply chains and contractual arrangements across the three brands consistently and to the highest standards possible
- Play a key role in the Procurement Team supporting and contributing to procurement strategy
- Accountable for continuous improvement in their category including supplier management, operational and tactical purchase process change and building future capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure the supply base remains fit for purpose as the product proposition and business needs evolve
- Lead specific activities across the department and business as agreed with the Head of Procurement
- Accountable for sourcing and procuring all spend in their category
Qualifications And Experience
- Strong strategic sourcing capabilities
- Ability to develop, maintain marketing and digital category plans
- Developing supplier briefs, request for proposals, scopes of work and contracts
- Strong marketing and digital stake holder management skills in:
- Digital and traditional media planning, buying, metrics and reporting
- Creative and digital agencies
- Studio production
- Web site development
- Customer facing digital application development
- Direct mail
- Managed print
- Digital signage
- A background in either:
- digital and marketing Procurement category management,
- Buyers with the relevant experience ready to progress in their careers or
- agency side experts, managers or account managers looking for a new challenge
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives - every time.
For more information please call 01494 620 160.
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.
£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 per year
bonus and benefits
bonus and benefits