Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Livingston site has evolved into a global player capsule manufacturing and is our Liquid Filled Hard Capsules center of excellence.To streghten our team, we are currently looking for a Process Transfer Scientist responsible for facilitating the introduction of new processes and equipment within the production department.
- Introduction of new processes and equipment to facilitate clinical and commercial manufacture
- Training of production staff in new processes and procedures
- Providing technical assistance to development and production staff to ensure timely completion of scheduled manufactures
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing innovative solutions to drive production efficiencies
- Drafting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for new equipment to facilitate training and standardise equipment cleaning, set-up and operation and ensure all SOPs accurately reflect best practice
- Assisting with departmental change controls and resolving deviations
- Preparation, review and approval of batch documentation
- Trending process Key Performance Indicators and monitoring production performance to measure effectiveness of process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology or any relevant field.
- A significant experience working in the pharmaceutical industry with a first experience in process transfer
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Adept user of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Project.
- Flexible, structured and goal orientated team player
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.