WB Employment are recruiting a Process Technician for a food Manufacturing site in the Pontypool area.
This is a full time (40 hour) permanent position attracting a salary of £25,000, 33 days holidays (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
Working hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
Experience in food manufacturing process is essential.
The role of the Process Technician will be....
- To ensure all process' across the food manufacturing procedure are compliant, efficient and successful
- Ensuring that all Food safety, GMP and QC checks are being carried out on the line as specified in work instructions, HACCP and process control documents
- Carry out hourly checks on the production lines
- Carry out temperature checks on fridges, chillers and freezers at prescribed frequency as per work instructions
- Issue and review all process control and safety check sheets on a daily basis
- Reporting of issues to relevant person/s
- Collecting and collating samples for shelf life testing
- Hold daily taste panels and conduct final inspections including completing QAS on samples
- Take samples for lab analysis and arrange collection
- Cary out daily calibration of temperature probes and weighing scales
- Conduct monthly glass, brittle & hard plastic, ceramic and similar material audits
- Collate trial information and assist with the creation and up dating of internal specifications
- Assisting with the investigation of customer complaints
- Ensure good manufacturing practices, food safety, quality and health and safety is maintained at all times
- Any other task reasonably requested by a Manager
This is an excellent career opportunity with real growth potential.