This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Principle EC&I Engineer
12-24 Month Initial
SC Clearance Desirable
Are you an experienced EC&I Engineer who is comfortable managing teams of 10-15 people? Are you looking for a rewarding long term position within the nuclear industry? Do you currently hold Chartered status? If so, this contract may well be for you.
An internationally renowned Engineering business who work across a wide variety of sectors are currently looking for an experienced EC&I Engineer to join their team in a Principle capacity to deliver a wide variety of projects within regulated sectors.
- Client liaison
- Safety culture development and delivery
- Verification of documentation / drawings
- Stakeholder management
- Compliance with safety regulations (e.g. CDM and CE marking)
- Effective engineering team management
- Technical guidance and solutions delivery
- Experience in the application of Safety Related Systems to engineering design
- Best practice roll out
- Degree Qualified
- Full Membership of a relevant institution (e.g. IET).
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience in a senior role in the management and delivery of regulated environment projects
- High knowledge of Statutory and Safety Regulations and their appropriate utilisation.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering design solutions.
- Management of EC&I design teams.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Ability in the leadership of a technical team within a project delivery environment.
- Organisation and collaboration skills when working to challenging project deadlines.
- Proven track record within a complex project environment with strong organisational & interpersonal skills.
- Able to develop engineering capability in support of bid returns
- Fellow of a discipline specific institution (e.g IET).
- Concept through to commissioning experience (full lifecycle), including inspection and installation.
- Good knowledge of requirements management
- Good knowledge of Systems Engineering (E.g. Capella)
- Expert understanding of EC&I principles such as safety systems, circuit protection, communication technologies or instrumentation.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation in a clear and concise manner.
- Human Factors knowledge.
- Full UK driving license.
Interviews are taking place over the next week, if this sounds of interest, please call Jon Woolley at Vantage Consulting immediately or submit your CV now.