Would you like to be part of something amazing? Our people are our greatest asset and we invest in career progression and personal development, so that you can be a part of a workforce that remains focused, dedicated, and happy. We collaborate, we raise standards and we win awards. So why not come and be amazing with Wilson James?
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 brilliant people across the three services. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver high quality solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime, and Technology industries, providing services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We are looking for a Principal Consultant to join us on a full time, permanent basis. Primarily, you will be responsible for helping to establish and grow the consultancy business, as well as offer advice and expertise to enable Wilson James to improve its business performance in security and risk.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to be at the tip of the spear in developing an emerging leader in consultative security services.
The successful candidate will be highly knowledgeable, credible and with a proven track record in the industry. We are looking for someone with gravitas, who is keen to grow the business and take the next step in their career.
Please note that this role has regular UK wide travel.
As a Principal Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Project delivery in line with prescribed timescales, budgets, and resources
- Ongoing threat analysis leading to the ability to offer sound opinion and advice to global client base
- Business development
- Production and analysis of bespoke reports to shape decision making
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with existing customers and potential new clients
- Creating additional value for clients through continual insights and consultative advice
- Thought leadership in terms of methods and best practises for deploying solutions
- Full Driving Licence for UK wide travel.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Proven track record as a risk professional (or in IT, security, professional services)
- Demonstrable experience of financial and commercial responsibility and budgetary control
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce results with drive and energy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to design security solutions that are situational based
- Ability to lead and grow a team
- Proactive and entrepreneurial approach
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong understanding of security and risk principles, policies and industry best practise
- SIA Licence
- An understanding of security training for hostile environments
- An understanding of protective surveillance
- An understanding of digital forensic investigation
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.