- View Basket
- Open Menu
Primary Teachers - SupplyJob Title: Primary Teachers - Supply
Employer: SIL Recruitment
Job Type: Teaching & Learning, Learning Support
Job Phase: Primary
Actual Salary: N/a
Contract Type: Fixed term
Contract Term: Full time, Part time
Start Date: Start immediately
Closing Date: Friday, December 18th, 2020
About the School
Developed in collaboration with Liverpool schools, we work with educational professionals at all stages of their career to find rewarding jobs in Liverpool and wider Merseyside.
We offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pay based on experience and placement requirements
- A personal approach to matching your career aspirations to our range of live vacancies, taking into consideration the things which are important to you - including pay, location, type and length of placement
- Ongoing communication during your placement from a dedicated consultant
- Access to quality assured training and CPD delivered by experienced professionals
- Feedback to help you improve your CV and interview skills
About the Role
If you are a Primary EYFS, KS1 or KS2 Teacher looking for flexible work and would like to discuss any future employment opportunities, please get in touch.
Whether you are an experienced teacher looking for a more flexible and varied work or an NQT looking for exciting challenges and more experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Eligibility to work in The UK
- An in date DBS registered on the update service
- Passion for teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills and be able to deal with challenging behaviour.
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge in Maths, English and Science
- Experience of Planning and delivering engaging lessons to the children
- Experience of working with lower ability pupils
- 1:1 and group intervention work
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
How to Apply
Candidates must be willing to attend an interview and produce original documentation. In order to apply please register online or email your CV to [email protected] .
One of our dedicated team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Contact Name: Melissa Brannan or Paul Gibson
Contact Telephone: 0151 233 3947/3949
Contact e-mail:[email protected]
Toxteth Annexe Conference Centre
Liverpool, L17 7BN
0151 233 3901
© School Improvement Liverpool Limited 2020