Are you an experienced and dedicated Key Stage Two primary school teacher?
Do you deliver motivational and stimulating lessons?
Would you like to work in an 'Outstanding' school with an exceptionally supportive senior leadership team?
We have an exciting permanent opportunity starting in January 2020 to join a welcoming two-form entry primary school in a quiet area in Cheshunt. The school value learning and see it as a life long process. They are a creative, open and honest school where each child and staff member are valued, supported and challenged each day. Children at the school regularly receive praise and encouragement to be the best they can possibly be.
* Free on-site parking
* Flexible hours on offer (part-time or full time)
* Access to first-class facilities and learning materials
* Childcare vouchers (if applicable)
* Ongoing training and support
* A welcoming and forward-thinking school
* A full time experienced key stage one teaching assistant in class
* Pay to scale
* Create a secure, caring and stimulating environment where the children see learning as purposeful, challenging and enjoyable
* Provide an independent approach to learning based on first-hand experiences which open up natural curiosity
* Recognise and celebrate children's achievement
* Promote children's spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding
* Encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility and respect for their school, the wider community, and the environment
* Develop a wide range of skills relevant to their present needs and equipping them for life in the future
* Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
* Have experience in a similar role
* Be resilient and have a determined approach
* Be able to engage with a wide range of pupils
* Have fantastic communication skills, and not be afraid to voice new ideas
Can you let this fantastic opportunity to kick start a career in a supportive and forward-thinking school pass you by? If you're passionate about delivering high-quality teaching and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted.
£25,000.00 - £37,000.00 per year