In 2018, the Zegons landed in both Spain and Ireland. It’s our ambition to become a global business – we’re constantly pushing to break into new markets, discover what our customers want and deliver the products they need.
We’re backed by the best VCs in Europe and have been named amongst the ‘100 Hottest Startups in Europe’ and ‘Insurtech 100’. Best of all? We’re just getting started.
- Throw out the rule book to price innovative insurance products (e.g PAYG Motor), determining the launch prices and strategy for new products in the UK and European markets
- Apply more traditional techniques (reserving and pricing) to assess the performance and rate adequacy of our existing product
- Create industry-leading management information with our unique data
- Shape the thinking of how telematics and data science is utilised within the business.
- Carry out more general business analysis, building strong relationships across the company and helping embed a data-driven cultur
- Self-starting, proactive & creative. Willing to leave traditional techniques behind whilst maintaining analytical rigour
- 2+ years’ experience in a pricing or similar actuarial role. Experience in Motor is beneficial
- Excellent technical skills; experience in SQL and/or Python is helpful. A strong mathematical and analytical background with great attention to detail
- Great communication skills, able to build strong relationships across teams
- Experience or knowledge of 1 or more of the following markets is a bonus: France, Spain, Germany, Italy
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Vibrant, open-plan office location in Shoreditch
- Collaborative and open-minded environment
- Weekly office perks - breakfast, yoga, squash, board game night
- Free snacks and refreshments
- Monthly team socials
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Competitive package including equity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.