Assisting the VP of Pricing in his day to day role, including diary management
Supporting ongoing monthly pricing reporting, for example pricing dashboard and discount management
Supporting the Annual Price Review and other ad-hoc project work
Preparing and analysing financial data as required, which may involve the use of pivot tables, lookups and if statements
Provide ad-hoc administrative support for the wider Pricing team
The successful candidate will:
- Keen to learn and develop their skills and knowledge in accounts/ finance/ pricing
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Able to start in Sept 2020 and willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months
- Able to work in a fast paced, always evolving business
- Chance to secure a longer term role with a much higher salary after the initial contract
- Opportunity to learn new things in accounts/ pricing and Excel
- On-site parking
- Flexibility to work from home
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing business based in Teddington.
This role will suit someone planning on taking a sandwich year, or just graduated from university and keen to learn new skills.