HALON is looking for talented and enthusiastic Previs and Postvis artists for exciting high profile projects. If you are interested in joining the team, we are looking for applicants that have thorough knowledge of Film Making, Maya, Motion Builder and storytelling. We hire a wide range of CG Generalists.
- Strong storytelling skills with the ability to work on the fly in a fast paced environment.
- 3D asset creation including modeling, texturing, rigging and Photogrammetric Modeling.
- Strong Camera and Character Animation or Motion Capture editing skills.
- Experience in Maya, After Effects and Photoshop a must. MotionBuilder a big plus.
- Python and MEL is a plus.
- Knowledge of practical cameras, rigs and on-set production is a plus.
- Knowledge of virtual production pipelines is a plus.
- Generalist in Maya (modeling, animation, lighting, rendering)
- After Effects experience a must. (Composite, Roto, 2d tracking) (Nuke a plus)
- 3d Tracking using Syntheyes, (PFTrack or Boujou a plus.)
- Stereo compositing experience is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Willingness to accept direction, work well under pressure, on multiple tasks, being flexible and open to changes.
- Must be efficient, reliable, self motivated and passionate about your work, requiring minimal supervision.
Being a member of Halon Entertainment entitles you to participation in our health care plan (with employer contributions), dental and vision coverage, life insurance, vacation and sick pay, craft services (snacks, beverages, food), support of continuing education and training (Studio Arts classes, online training, industry partner events), and career growth opportunities. We are proud of our culture. We believe in treating people with respect and supporting their artistic and professional goals. In addition to working with some of the most talented people on big budget, feature films and AAA games
Halon Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Halon Entertainment participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. All documents provided for proof of work authorization must be current and unexpired. We cannot accept expired proof of identity.
IMPORTANT: If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Halon is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact DHS and/or the SSA before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.
Source : Halon Entertainment